How to register (Claim you account) on a mobile device
To register with DocbookMD, please visit the App Store (iOS) or Google Play store (Android) and search for DocbookMD. Install and open the app on your mobile device.
1. On the first screen, please choose Create Account.
2. Please enter your legal full first name, last name, and any email address.
3. You may be presented with a list of physicians, or just one. If you are presented with a list, scroll through and tap on yourself. Check the credentials to ensure that it is indeed you, then choose "Yes, this is me."
4. You're almost done! Click OK.
5. Please enter the last four digits of your social security number and the zip code shown on your driver's license.
6. You will be presented with a series of security questions. Please try to answer as accurately as possible. DocbookMD is unable to see this information. It's generated by a third party who receives it's data from public records and your credit history. This information is used for verification only and will not display in the app.
7. Please sign the HIPAA BAA. This is considered your electronic signature.
8. Please create a password. It must be at least eight characters long, containing at least one capitalized letter and one number.
9. You're done! Click Proceed to log in for the first time.
10. Choose "OK"
11. It's loading the physician's list and pharmacies now. Please allow just a few minutes. DocbookMD will not load like this every time you open the app. It will only load this list on first log in, and periodically as new updates come through.
You are now successfully registered for DocbookMD. Congratulations! You can now share HIPAA compliant messages with your colleagues.