How to print in DocbookMD
DocbookMD now gives you the option to print a message from our Web Version, so that you may have a hard copy of the message for your records.
The print option is not available just yet on our mobile app, only on our Web Version.
To print a message, please follow these steps
1. Please log in to DocbookMD on the web.
2. Once you log in, please open the menu on the left and go to Messages.
3. Choose a message that you want to print.
4. Click the print icon at the top right of the message (see image below)
5. You will receive a pop-up message to remind you to ensure that ePHI is not compromised by printing this message. Choose Confirm.
6. After clicking Confirm, you should see your computer system's printer options. Choose print, if all settings are correct.
Your message should print now! If you have any issues while printing, please contact email@example.com for assistance.