DocbookMD will not load correctly for me. I'm using Internet Explorer (IE).
There are two settings in Internet Explorer (IE) that will need to be enabled for DocbookMD on the Web to work correctly.
- Enable font downloads - Certain buttons and descriptors in DocbookMD will not be visible if font downloads are disabled. These fonts are standard for internet applications that are used in place of larger image files.
Please follow these steps to enable active scripting and font downloads
Note that, depending on your administrative settings, you may not be able to update these settings. If you're unable to update these settings, please contact your IT department for further assistance.
- Open Internet Explorer in the desktop, click the Tools button, and then click Internet options.
- Select the Security tab, and then click Custom Level.
- Scroll down to Downloads and then set Font Download to Enabled.
- Next, scroll down to Scripting and then set Active Scripting to Enabled.
- Click OK to save the Security Settings changes, and click Yes on the Warning prompt to confirm.
- Click OK to close the Internet Options panel
- Refresh your web browser or navigate to DocbookMD on the web.
If DocbookMD still will not load for you, please contact DocbookMD Support.